The week has started and for no reason I am feeling a quite lazy. Just do not feel like lunching today. So maybe …. a quick salad and some left over soup for myself.
This salad is easy and pretty quick, so I do it this way. Also the dressing adds a great taste to it. Here we go…
- Cucumber – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Celery – 1/2
- Lettuce – 1 leaf
- Tomatoes – 1/2
- Grapes – 1/4 cup
- Olive oil – 1 tsp (optional)
- Salad dressing – as required
- Salt, pepper and sugar – to taste and garnish
- Roughly chop all the ingredients and mix in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
- Add salad dressing (any kind) and mix well.
- Note: The combination and the amount is completely as per your preference. Instead of chopping you can slice them as well.