After a long slumber I come back to life. Yes, it has been the longest and the coldest winter of my life and though I am still not recovered from seeing white expanse of snow all around, mostly it makes me feel dull and drab. The place where I live now, seasons have a way of making their distinctive presence known. Winter occupies most of the year with warmth seeping in for only a couple of months. And the weather definitely defines your mood of the day.
Its April now and Spring is here. My heart goes waltzing with the sun shining hot and the wind blowing cold. A wonderful day it is after months of knee deep snow, makes me want to celebrate life! Following the spring fever I present a simple delightful drink for the warm summer days.
With this, I declare that I intend to be more regular than I have been lately though I do not guarantee it. Hope you enjoy making this drink as much as I enjoyed.
- Apple – 1 medium sized
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp or to taste
- Vanilla – 3/4th tsp (optional, used for flavor)
- Cut the apple into small pieces and put in a blender
- Add milk, vanilla and sugar to it and blend until smooth.
- For extra creamy froth you may use 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream or to taste.
- Serve immediately or blend once again before serving